Via Foxe, with corrections for the appalling spelling and grammar of whoever initially wrote the meme:
1. Are you single, taken, dating?
2. Do you have a date for Valentine’s day?
Not as far as I’m aware.
3. If so, what are you doing?
4. If not what would you want to do?
There’s probably lots of things I’d like to be doing, one of them is roleplaying which is the plan for the evening.
5. With who?
Friends in general.
6. Favourite gift to receive for Valentine’s day?
I can’t say I’ve really thought about it, or received a gift for that matter. I suppose one of the Doctor Who DVDs that I don’t already have would go down well.
7. Are you different in relationships than you are if you’re not in one?
I’ve not really been in relationships for enough time to comment. I’d probably find myself with even less time than normal and I might do some of my regular things less often. but I don’t think I’d be a completely different person.
8. Do you consider yourself a good Valentine’s day date?
I’ve never been on a date on Valentine’s day so I can’t really say, but I don’t think I’d be different from any other day anyway.
9. Do you like Valentine’s day?
Not really, I think it’s all a bit pointless.
10. What makes you a good catch?
I have absolutely no idea, but based on what other people have said I’m supposedly a good listener/observer and easy to talk to. I don’t think those make me a catch though.
11. What was your longest relationship?
I think it lasted about five weeks, I honestly can’t remember though.
12. Are you faithful in a relationship or do you flirt?
I don’t think a little bit of flirting makes you unfaithful, although I wouldn’t dream of cheating on anyone.
13. What happens if you’re alone on Valentine’s day?
I find something to do, usually involving either the pub or a film.
14. Have you ever broken a heart?
Not that I’m aware of, and I’m fairly sure that I haven’t.
15. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I’ve had it bruised and battered a bit, broken is probably an exagguration though.
16. How do you feel about your boyfriend/girlfriend going out with their friends without you?
I wouldn’t care, in the same way as I hope they wouldn’t be bothered about me going to things without them.
17. Have you ever gone out with someone who you didn’t like?
Why on earth would I do something like that?
18. Have you ever been cheated on?
Not as far as I’m aware, and I know enough people that I imagine one of them would tell me if they knew that I had been.
19. Have you ever had a relationship where the other person didn’t trust you?
Not where they’ve made their lack of trust known to me.
20. Have you ever though a relationship was going too fast?
Not really, but unless someone proposes on the first date or something equally crazy then I probably wouldn’t think it was going too fast.
21. Have you ever been alone on Valentine’s day?
Not really, as I’ve always been doing things with other people.