Over the years I’ve accumulated lots of books, maps and DVDs which I’ve rarely used. I don’t have enough space to store them all so I’m looking to sell them on at a significant discount. All items are in very good or excellent condition and most have only been read/watched a couple of times at most.
Since most of the items are low value I’d prefer to sell them to people who can take them off my hands in person, otherwise postage will probably increase the cost by 50-100%. If you’d like anything, please comment below or email me.
- Star Trek: Next Generation: All 7 seasons as slimline DVD box sets. £30 for the set.
- Star Trek: Voyager: All 7 seasons as a single box set. £25.
James Bond (£2.50 each):
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- The World is not Enough
- For Your Eyes Only
- Casino Royale
- Tomorrow Never Dies
- The Spy Who Loved Me
- From Russia with Love
- The Man with the Golden Gun
- Live and Let Die
- Dr No
- Licence to Kill
- Doctor Who: Paradise Towers: £4. Still in shrink-wrap as Amazon didn’t remove it from my wishlist so two people bought me a copy.
- Inspector Gadget: Walt Disney film with Matthew Broderick and Rupert Everett. £3.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: 2 disc special edition. £5.
Ordnance Survey maps
These are the orange 1:25000 scale maps. RRP is £8.99 but I’ll accept £4 per map (or £25 for all of them). The map number is in brackets. I bought most of these for Geek Walks but as we tend to do urban walks they’re not very useful.
- Manchester and Salford (277)
- Liverpool (275)
- Lancaster, Morecambe and Fleetwood (296)
- Wilmslow, Macclesfield and Congleton (268)
- The Peak District – Dark Peak area (OL1)
- Forest of Bowland and Ribblesdale (OL41)
- West Pennine Moors (287)
- Southport and Chorley (285)
I’ll update the post as items are claimed, and there might be some more things coming.
posted by Paul at 12:32pm on Sunday 27th November 2016