Posted here mainly so that I have a reference:
- Improve photography skills to the point where I can take half-decent photos of trains.
- Start selling licences for KAM Tools (software startup with a colleague from a previous job).
- Finish and deliver training courses on Configuration Management with Ansible and Version Control with Git.
- Read The Wheel of Time and Discworld (I’ve started both several times but never completed them).
- Restart development on Filing Reminders and Pub Gateway, using both as a chance to learn Laravel.
- Learn to drive (I don’t really need to but it’s a useful skill to have).
- Finish at least one of the fiction book ideas I’ve been writing notes on for the last couple of years.
- Roll out TLS to all my websites and client sites.
I’m sure there’s a few things I’ve forgotten, but if I can achieve the above I’ll be happy.